Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Love of God Stay In Your Lane
I get it, you didn't get the job you wanted in a round and that isn't always fun. But when I see players round after round sign up for a role they have no desire playing at all or join as a role and immediately set about doing another departments purview, it just rubs me the wrong way.  You really hate a particular department you can turn off that department from your preferred jobs. Worse still are the people who are joining a particular department just for the gear and then screw off to usually self antag.

End rant.
Ahelp
(04-24-2022, 04:31 PM)Cal Wrote: Ahelp

Did. Sometimes you just need to scream into the wind.
(04-24-2022, 04:57 PM)DioChasek Wrote:
(04-24-2022, 04:31 PM)Cal Wrote: Ahelp

Did. Sometimes you just need to scream into the wind.

I normally only Ahelp it if they are pushing it.
But I had plenty of moments where people don't stay in their lane and tell em kindly: "Let me do my job and me yours"
Now if I take 10 minutes to do your request, it's rude to do it, but I will accept that I am holding up your RP.

But don't try to sneak into my department to do my job that I got.
Last time I had this "Stay in your lane" moment:
I was playing cargo, then someone who ordered machine parts then asked for the tools to build it.
I "reminded" them, that we have mechanics that can help and that there is a mechanic right next to him.

But seriously... sometimes you just can't have the role you want and have to go through HoP and such to get it.