Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My dumb ideas dump
Why am i making this? Maybe one of my ideas will be good!

1. Sniper taser
So we all know how theres 4 ranged sec tasers, a normal taser(pistol), a taser smg(an smg), a taser shotgun(a shotgun) and a wavegun(no fucking idea how to describe it). What if we got a slow firing, possibly wall piercing and long ranged taser that deals abit more stamina damage but also drains more cell energy?

2. Mind swapper gun.
So my idea is that every person you shoot could be added to a list, later you could select 2 people from the list and switch their minds with eachother!

3. New custom weapon with a name i dont know.
A gun, with 6 ammo cells and 3 modes: Single shot, burst mode and fully automatic. Two handed. Basically a zipgun on steroids, id guess it would have a lower chance of explosions but would be alot harder to make. Maybe it would require like 100 steel, and the need for a nano-fabricator?
Check the Gooncord Discord on #imspriter for a Taser Sniper, my ideas + Sprites are still there, probably
Energy zip gun would be a deranged monstrosity (possibly with parts from a nano fabricator) that wouldn't mind coding, but I don't know how practical it'd be to figure out a good parts rarity/commonity ratio that would make the thing worth the effort.

I'll put some thought into it after I finish up the sawflies
an energy version of a zip gun is what the captains antique essentially is wouldnt it

plus theres not a lot of places to get energy cells unless you would say add apc batteries into that functionality rather than an energy cell