Mentor App?? Ezra Callison
Wink 
Usual character name: Ezra Callison
BYOND username:ComradeInput
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Ezra "NO2" Callison
Recommended by (if applicable):
Goon servers you play: Goon Classic Heisenbee space bear

Reason for application + game experience (300-word minimum):
So! I've Been an active member of this community for around just about reaching two years now, and I've seen many players come and go and many friendships develop! I have Been teetering on submitting a mentor app but I feel acknowledgeable In many different fields in the space station! With Exclusion to my security experience, I understand the intricates of Medbay, Engineering, tele Science, Arts, and the rights and wrongs in this community. It's
awesome to meet a fresh face in the community and we must give them a good impression of how to react to certain scenarios.
queen greater domestic space-bee Now to get a bit into detail on game experience! A major part of this game is knowing the ins and outs of the map layouts, I've played and explored the station so much that I know the station's layouts and all the funny tools hidden within the walls! I've dealt with a multitude of antagonists and played a lot to help newer antag players whenever they have questions about how to approach the crew! Most of my medbay experience comes from being a roboticist which was one of my first roles when I started this game. I learned surgery and how to heal and save people from crit. Anyone can be saved from crit with enough dedication. Spacemen's lives need to be saved! I have an understanding and used all the healing chems for my ungodly creations and it's helped make me acknowledgeable. In the Science department, I'm not too fond of chemistry and bomb-making but everything else is spot on! It took me a bit to self-learn Art through trial and error but I want to help others not go through the pains I went through so they don't end up touching a foreboding art and turn into a borg on accident. I can get into detail about my security experience so to keep it brief I understand how to handle antagonists and use all the many gadgets that are made available to us!, Secmate, porta brig, setting times, Does the punishment fit the crime. All that fun stuff I got under my belt!
Engineering I did a good decent amount to run the station's power to last the entire shift! I've done some wacky stuff but it's all good fun. Speaking of fun, there is an endless amount of it to be had as a mechanic! I've learned how to use gadgets other than how to kill to make life easier or make it a bit gimmicky like installing a toll booth! I would like to say I'm known in this community for my luscious Blue Afro and that I've had many positive and working through its experiences with the people! I'm trying other roles as well to cover all the bases such as botany and ranching cause although they can be forgotten they are the most popular ones and many people can have questions in those departments!

Support the Blue Afro Today! Thank you for coming to my TedTalk Sleeping bee

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): I've been banned On Dec 25, 2020, for starting a plasma fire as a nonantag!
Yeah, Ezra's been a great player and a funny fella too, seen them in action in quite a few rounds, they know their way around the various departments and it's mechanics, whilst being interactive with other players.

+1
Erza is way too cool to be a mentor, he'd crush his competition!
Bad hair. Good at gaming +1
Ezra has terrible hair but is very knowledgeable when it comes to things, +1
The hair is just a helmet to hide his ever growing exposed brain.
also cool guy
+1
im of the belief that we can overlook whatever's going on with blueberry callison's hair and instead focus on the good they bring to the community.
very polite and enthusiastic OOC.
had played a few rounds with them before with only good things to say but got around to playing rounds with them online again this week; friendly to any/all faces, random or not, when playing as crew; and as HOS very openly welcomed anyone with questions or in need of guidance; prompted people reaching out too, even, as their first task when joining the round.
+1, think they'd carry the role well. maybe they can make the afro purple, I dunno
If we ignore the dyed circus fire going on on their head, look past the first 7 mentor apps that were all denied because of how stinky ezra is,

yea, theyre still stinky, and their hair is still "wack" to put it nicely

However, they are knowledgeable, and after playing many games with them, theyre friendly too, and not a shitty person. (Once again if you ignore the hair and stench)

+1
+1. Fun and only mildly stinky
They are sadly a side character in game, but i have only seen them be a positive presence so +1 from me
from what i could see, ezra is a very helpful and kind person, friendly with everyone. very active on discord and in the game, also super knowledgeable. i think he has the right attitude to be a mentor, i would absolutely trust him.

+1 from me!
> They are sadly a side character in game,
??? Have you seen his hair? That is protagonist-tier hair.

+1 Ezra is funny and helpful when he wants to be.
Haven't seen him abuse anyone.
Can't say much beyond that; if he wants to be Mentor, so be it.
very cool and helpful but needs a haircut

+0.99
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it. You clearly know your stuff, but we would like to see more effort put into teaching and helping new players before making you a Mentor. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be August 26. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep being a friendly and welcoming member of the community!