Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Syndicate Item: Revert to Caveman
idea that flung itself into my head in a discord discussion
implant/injection/some installation method into yourself that reverts you to your primal roots

the idea is that it turns you into a simpler being, a maintenance dweller that will quickly cave in the face of anyone wandering through, 7TC item

debuffs:
inability to speak english, speaking incompressible caveman noises, sometimes saying random phrases while attacking, etc
inability to hear english, coming through as nonsense
inability to read, write, or use consoles
[most importantly] inability to use advanced technology like guns, stun batons, unless you use it to beat someone with? good luck using your caveman brain to turn off the baton though

buffs:
still not sure what exactly
doubled stamina
increased brute/stamina damage
some mild night vision to see through maint
increased door damage
increased speed (maybe while in the dark?)
will shove items very easily

the main drawback of this is that you will not be able to use advanced technology to hack doors, rogue AI, use stun batons, or most weapons the modern spessman has been reliant on for millenia, in favor of reverting to a simpler time of bashing in the HoS's skull with a toolbox, no fancy stuns, guns, or bombs, just your primal instincts

unga bunga me smash hos skull in
nah meathead was bad enough with people playing like idiots

if you wanna play like this just get hulk and s tims and some heal chems

we can still work this idea into the wrestle belt or another hand to hand item. maybe a black belt or something without all the 'im stupid' stuff
>speaking incompressible caveman noises
>incompressible
>INCOMPRESSIBLE
(honestly this just sounds like the average assistant main)
this sounds like a gimmick you can just. already Do with a little commitment to selling it. it also sounds like something that would get used in really uncomfy ways by the kind of shitheads that would drop the r slur at the slightest opportunity. it also sounds nowhere near worth 7 tc like holy shit if I wanted to remove my ability to communicate effectively sonic grenades are 2 tc and work just fine