Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[CLOSED PR] Enables hunger motive on classic servers
(04-21-2022, 09:13 AM)Ikea Wrote: While i am fine with this being merged under the current motive system, a rework of it would do wonders. I think while not all the specifics would work (nor should we port another servers mechanics entirely) inspiration from how eris deals with food would be good. In short breaking food down into one or more categories (savory, sweet, greasy, etc) and having temporary desires for eating food of these specific categories, with buffs from doing so. This makes cooperation rewarded instead of lack of cooperation punished (though some punishment for still not eating would be good).

Some additional chef content would be good too, something i think would be good is an easier way to make food in bulk. Something like a tray where you can put groups of ingredients to cook them all at once.

A tray to mass produce donuts, cookies, pastries, etc... would be the nicest thing ever for chefs

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Enables hunger motive on classic servers - by MitchTheStationPreformer - 04-23-2022, 03:13 PM