Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average
[CLOSED PR] Eggs no longer make you fart
(04-21-2022, 08:42 AM)Sord213 Wrote: As someone who was executed via forced biblefarting with eggs(It was in RP and absolutely hilarious) I dislike this PR.

I believe this was removed already

I’m not against removing farts from the game entirely.
Just have a trait that removes the fart sound affect if you don't want to deal with it.
would it be possible to remove the farting from rancher eggs only, since that's kind of a huge incentive for me Not to use them personally
Removing the egg chem from rancher eggs is definitely possible, just would require secret module changes. Personally for me, just removing the egg chem from rancher eggs seems like the best compromise as it keeps everyone happy.
why are chickens still in the secret module anyway
iirc the reason they were in secret was because they were still being developed and frequently changed but they are still secret even over a year after being added
I believe they are secret because the dev prefers them to not be powergamed by people codediving to find ideal chicken strats instantly.
Secrets are still secret because some people want to figure it out themselves. Thats why we have the #imspoiler channel on discord. So that those that want to figure it out themselves don't get the fun spoiled for them. If you want to know everything just join the #imspoiler channel on the discord and ask for whatever.
(04-22-2022, 11:44 AM)Lady Birb Wrote: why are chickens still in the secret module anyway
iirc the reason they were in secret was because they were still being developed and frequently changed but they are still secret even over a year after being added

not the place to bring this up tbh thread is getting derailed
I think that if this something that people think lowers their enjoyment of rancher, I can just make chicken eggs not contain the egg reagent if they're special eggs.

It'd be a bit weird but Mysterious happenings!

No need to take the nuclear approach on the entire egg reagent
Could try an overdose amount where it's not until you've eaten like, 10 in a row or something until it kicked in
an overdose would be a better line to thread than nuking it honestly
but this thread is reaaaally just weird either way
imo if you eat raw eggs you should get food poisoning
(04-24-2022, 01:24 PM)Mouse Wrote: imo if you eat raw eggs you should get food poisoning

Salmon Vanilla
Technically eggs IRL don't make you fart by themselves but the protein in them can cause increased farting if you eat a lot of them. Also eggs have a lot of sulfur methionine so it makes your farts smell more but not really fart more often. Well unless you eat a bunch and then thats just protein farts. Lemme tell you as a weight lifter, protein definitely brings on the gas.
could just make it so oven cooking any egg hard-boils it without removing the ranch effects
actually you couldn't because the oven is an abomination