Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average
[CLOSED PR] Eggs no longer make you fart
Thumbs Down 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

[QOL][INPUT WANTED]

About the PR
removes the random chance of the egg reagent making you fart. that's all.

Why's this needed?
i don't want to fart from rancher produce pls

PULL REQUEST DETAILS
I think this would make fartonium recipe not make much sense and would make the egg chem useless. A coder smarter then I am could tell you how to do this, however removing the egg chem from all egg children seems fair.
I need this!
We should really just remove farts in general, but I generally support anything that removes the frequency of farts in my games, and I play a fair amount of rancher.

I will also personally fight anyone who opposes this PR irl on the 30. of April, 2022. Do not worry about time or place, I will find you.
No. Leave the farts alone.
Fart is part of goon. Leave it alone. Not to mention eggs can make you exceptionally gassy irl.
(04-20-2022, 04:36 PM)zjdtmkhzt Wrote: I need this!
We should really just remove farts in general

Say sike right now
What if it didn't do farts but while you had it in you it did an accent of sorts that just replaced ex->egg

An eggselent idea for sure
(04-20-2022, 04:36 PM)zjdtmkhzt Wrote: I need this!
We should really just remove farts in general, but I generally support anything that removes the frequency of farts in my games, and I play a fair amount of rancher.

I will also personally fight anyone who opposes this PR irl on the 30. of April, 2022. Do not worry about time or place, I will find you.

You're valid
Make them give you the high-decay digestion mutation as long as the chem is in your system.

fuckin' eggs, man
I don't even hate the farts of eating eggs.

Though i think this code needs to be injected for eating spicy food... I MEAN COME ON!
Infact also add that spicy food can increase your fart's potential thus making you stank up a place much faster.

This for all you engineers that love harvesting farts for your engine! Just ask the chef to make something spicy and BAM! Suddenly your fart output is doubled!
Random sound emotes are annoying. Remove or replace it.
As someone who was executed via forced biblefarting with eggs(It was in RP and absolutely hilarious) I dislike this PR.
(04-21-2022, 06:34 AM)Danger Noodle Wrote: Random sound emotes are annoying. Remove or replace it.

Random sounds are the lifeblood of SS13

I don't know why people want to make this game less silly. Its a silly 2D spaceman farty game. No need to remove funny stuff.
Nah.
But on a serious note, forcefeeding someone an egg when they're tricking new players into biblefarting is hilarious.