Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dunking Donuts
I had a mug full of milk and a pink donut with sprinkles and I was flabbergasted that I couldn't dunk the donut into the milk. If I had to live in a reality where radio host crows couldn't dunk snacks into drinks, I would scream at the top of my LUNGS. If God didn't want me to dunk stuff into things, he wouldn't make the things bite sized and easily dunkable into stuff.
what kind of psychopath dunks a donut into milk instead of coffee
I couldn't operate the coffee machine with my claws, so I took a mug and some milk that I found and made due.
Maybe chocolate milk but actual milk? The donut police gonna lock you up for that!
Donuts should be dunkable into any liquid, ever. Especially sarin.
Donuts shouldn't be dunkable at all, donuts aren't supposed to be moist or wet or anything.
(04-19-2022, 05:14 PM)zjdtmkhzt Wrote: Donuts shouldn't be dunkable at all, donuts aren't supposed to be moist or wet or anything.

I have bad news to tell you about what happens to your nice, dry donut after you monch it...

I say add dipping into the game for foods!

I want to dip wangs in the sauce.
What if I told you chips and dip already exist?

That being said more is better.
(04-19-2022, 08:49 PM)Hard Boiled Wrote:
(04-19-2022, 05:14 PM)zjdtmkhzt Wrote: Donuts shouldn't be dunkable at all, donuts aren't supposed to be moist or wet or anything.

I have bad news to tell you about what happens to your nice, dry donut after you monch it...

I say add dipping into the game for foods!

I want to dip wangs in the sauce.

Actually, if you'll look at the code, you'll see that anything I eat instantly turns into a half-digested food chunk. Thus it is no longer a donut.
q.e.d.
Can cookies be dunked, for that matter?

Is there any weird item cup chem reaction that would be messed up by clicking cups with food to dunk them? Like say you wanted to add something to the cup contents instead of dunking it?

I like the idea of the chef having more sauce options. Maybe something like the Soup Pot, like a sauce pan. Toss stuff in to make custom sauce that can be dunked into when it's in a bowl, or put into a condiment bottle to apply to foods like you would ketchup or mustard.
(04-22-2022, 03:43 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Is there any weird item cup chem reaction that would be messed up by clicking cups with food to dunk them? Like say you wanted to add something to the cup contents instead of dunking it?

That was my thought. There are things that already have reactions when they're clicked into drinks.
Dunkems
While we are at it could we add in totally not Dunka-Roos? I want some dippable wafer cookies into some delicious frosting.
I really like the sauce idea. More customizeable chef foods are always great.
Here's a funny idea:
Allow Donuts to be dunked in any liquid, but anything but coffee will be seen as "CONTRABAND" since it's against Security Law to dunk Donuts in anything else but coffee out of the unwritten rules of COFFEE AND DONUTS!!
SECURITY TAKES THEIR DONUT CRIMES SERIOUSLY!

As for cookies, they are free game.