Complaint CaptainBravo, goon2
Admin: CaptainBravo
Server: Goonstation 2
Date + Time: 8pm BST, 18/4/2022

Synopsis: So, this admin was having a boxing match with someone else, at the time I had no way to know they were an admin, so when they lost and were killed. I rushed to heal the winner with a synthflesh/rafflesia plant I had spent the entire round on, but while I'm trying to heal them with the synthflesh smoke my arms and legs are suddenly ripped off without warning, and by the time I get to robotics to replace my limbs, my plant and my entire round's progress is gone. TLDR; I heal the winner of a boxing match, and get delimbed and lose 40 minutes of work.

Extra information: I also watched them erase most of the security team without warning when the boxing match was raided. Almost all of us were complaining in deadchat about it, since none of us were warned to stop or given any warning before being crippled or permanently killed.
The warning was I teleported Klutz/Killbees back in, healed myself, healed them, blew your limbs off, kept boxing them, blew a security officer's limbs off (also without killing him up to this point), kept boxing some more, and then for some reason Security decided the only way to remedy this situation was to approach us, still boxing peacefully on our own, minding our own business, and start shotgun blasting us repeatedly. Also, the burning hellfire from spawning myself in demonically. Up to that point everything but your rafflesia plant, which was spewing miasma everywhere, was whole and sound and no lasting harm had been done.

The droning wailing about "HOW WERE WE TO KNOW AN ADMIN WAS ABOUT" is tiring, though. Literally nothing else in the game flays limbs like that with no prompt. I wanted to do one little thing and I confined it to a 4x5 little rectangle that isn't even a necessary part of the ship for Christ's sake. Learn to let things be. It gets really exhausting dealing with people that treat supernatural forces like they're some Final Fantasy protagonist who now has to Attack And Dethrone God or something. I just wanna box.

Sorry to you for deleting your plant and also to Bob Guy, who apparently just wanted to show people how to arrest someone without shooting them into crit first.

Past that I've got no feelings on this and nothing else to say.
I want to point out that the burning hellfire looks extremely similar, in fact maybe identical to a specific genetic mutation, and I will admit I should've noticed something was up when you teleported them, though I feel like some kind of verbal warning would've been better. Past that, I also have nothing else to say.