Feedback Cause
Title: Which specific rule i broke.

Admin: captainbravo

Server: Goonstation 1
Date + time: GMT +8 1:15AM
Synopsis: i have been temporarily banned for reasons i do not remember much (read below)
Logs: Chat   

You have been banned by captainbravo.

Reason: [4:22.9] Chen Beixuan (Beixuan)[LawRack: AI Upload Chamber#1 - Go read our rules and stop breaking them. Thanks.

To try to resolve this matter head to https://forum.ss13.co
This is a temporary ban, it will be removed in 1 Day.
[my apologies i do not know how to set up a spoiler]

Extra information: Im posting this out of my pure curiosity as it has been months since i last played and mainly curious as for the specific reason i have been banned

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Whoops. Supposed to have the line where you called someone a "retard" but I guess my mouse slipped a bit and it caught the wrong line of log.

Either way, don't call people "retard" on our servers. Take a day off and go play outside and reflect on why that's maybe not a cool thing to do.
(04-18-2022, 09:33 AM)CaptainBravo Wrote: Whoops. Supposed to have the line where you called someone a "retard" but I guess my mouse slipped a bit and it caught the wrong line of log.

Either way, don't call people "retard" on our servers. Take a day off and go play outside and reflect on why that's maybe not a cool thing to do.

I see, that one was my fault, either way thanks for clarifying which part caused the ban ill try reflecting on it.