Mentor Application: AlphaFlamingo22
Usual character name: Raja Agarwal
BYOND username: AlphaFlamingo22
Discord username (if you are on our discord):

Recommended by (if applicable): none
Goon servers you play: Goon 1 

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): The reason why I'm applying is because I feel that I have enough knowledge of this game to teach anyone more than the basics of any job (sec, mech, etc.) I have been playing for a full year now and throughout that year I have actually spent multiple shifts just teaching people, and showing the ropes, which I have done countless times as a doctor. I do not mind spending my entire shift teaching people, in fact I remember teaching someone from the start of the sift to the very end, even missing the shuttle. While I wouldn't call my self an expert at everything, I think I could help a lot on the goon 1 server, especially with the recent influx of new players. I think I would also enjoy being a mentor, because I have always enjoyed teaching people, it's really cool seeing them get better in the game that I've spent so many hours, and late night playing. I always assure that the people that ask for help in game actually understand what I'm saying instead of them saying "uh huh" and then forgetting it a minute later because they didn't have prior knowledge. I hope that being a mentor does not mean I know everything to the game, because often times, I am new to a concept, I.e. Packets, I spent around 3 shifts trying to hack a sec locker not understanding how to do it, and I asked a mentor, and almost right away they told me exactly what I was doing wrong, and it was definitely humbling, yet fun to know that I still have so much to learn and do in this game. So to summarize, I have a year on goon 1, I have more than 300 hours on this server, and I think I would be a good addition to the server with my almost 400 hours on this server, with my primary knowledge being in: sec, sci, med, and mech.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): I've gotten banned 2 times, the first time I was a borg and there was a law that sounded like I could do anything I want, so I did some bad things and I got banned but, it was reduced to 10 minutes from an hour. The other one was from me saying the R word at like 3am, (that was my first time slipping like that on this server, I am sorry.)
oh whoops I forgot my discord, it's: AlphaFlamingo.
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be August 26. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep being a friendly and welcoming member of the community!