Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
rip corpse
You were too awful for this world.
Leave corpse in but you start as a zombie
Doesn't really seem logical to me to remove the option just because some new players accidentally use it, when it could just have a clearer name, or a confirmation prompt instead.
Idea: Living Corpse purchase that spawns you with the decay overlay that the krokodil OD effect uses (unsure if it's the same as a decaying corpse but it doesn't change much).
(04-16-2022, 10:28 AM)zjdtmkhzt Wrote: Doesn't really seem logical to me to remove the option just because some new players accidentally use it, when it could just have a clearer name, or a confirmation prompt instead.

Oh was that why it was removed?
That was the impression I got from the discord.
well, it was definitely a fun ride having corpse till it lasted

really brings me home remembering all the fucking corpses at roundstart during Nightshade 2020 lol
rename it YOU ARE FUKKEN DEAD then
(04-17-2022, 07:17 AM)Mouse Wrote: rename it YOU ARE FUKKEN DEAD then

Description: Start the round dead.

Yes, you read that correctly.
On a tangentaly related note, this is kind've reminding me of the change to the Allergy Traits, dissalowing people from picking multiple Allergy traits which was also done to protect new players, specifically doctors, but in my opinion actually ended up taking something fun and challenging out of the game more then annything.

I really don't understand the use of removing Corpse eitherm the description is clear in what it does and i had a few fun times seeing how long it'd take for annyone to notice my corpse on late-join Corpse starts and otherwise Coprse starts can be interesting too.
What about starting infected with Kuru? It basically means you are dead, but gives you a little bit of time to die in a better spot.
Wait is corpse gone now? Damn, atleast I got to do my free aa gimmick before hand