HoS application (Louise Valentine)
(06-22-2022, 08:26 PM)nefarious6th Wrote: after some more observing and playing with you on a team, I have one other thing to caution about, and that's that HoS, and sec in general, require that you know your own limits when it comes to playing. You're not consistently mean, but you've let the stress of rounds get to you in the past week which has resulted in you ragging on teammates a lot. Saying that playing with the new summer players has been the worst experience of your life, even if in character, really stings and doesnt inspire confidence in me that you'd be ready for the mentoring and guidance that HoSes can provide to new players, or that you've been paying your own needs for breaks and aasuuuch much mind.

I'm sorry if it comes off that way, I'll admit that the frustration has gotten to me some, but I believe I've generally tried to make it clear that my frustrations are entirely towards the people who come in and just griefing or generally acting undeservedly rude and abrasive that's worn down my patience some, and not towards the other Sec. I think that a lot of the new sec I've encountered have done very well.

I understand that I might have played it up too much IC and come off as too angry about it, but I think that I've generally made it clear what exactly my frustrations are towards. I apologize if it's come off as directed towards anyone other than griefers/the people I've encountered who have been pretty blatantly rude without any reason, but I hope that makes sense.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS application (Louise Valentine) - by CthulhuTacos - 06-22-2022, 08:52 PM