Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spies and id trackers
Spies should get id trackers, that track the ids of people in whose limbs/items are accepted by the pda... so similar id trackers that rev heads can get.

Why is this needed: Spies spend alot of time finding their specific targets, which means that they either have to go loud and disclose themselves or steal a single limb because they spent half the round running around finding very specific people... for example you either start screaming "[target] where are you" and later them screaming "an unknown stole my stuff" or running around left/alt clicking anyone you see... its like if revheads didnt have a quick way of identifying heads they pass(no symbols above heads) and complete inability to track them, only knowing their names and a location update every 10 minutes...
you get their location every time you refresh your PDA, not every 10 minutes
Wish the PDA didn't need to be refreshed for that honestly. Is it just because PDA code is so clunky that it has to be this way?
(04-15-2022, 07:09 AM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote: you get their location every time you refresh your PDA, not every 10 minutes

well i feel dumb
pda code is kind of ancient, could do for a tgui-ify honestly
I quite like the aesthetic of the PDA screen
The aesthetic I like. The functionality is a bit lacking at times. Looking at you incoming message booting me out of typing my current message.