Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nerf/balance wrestler doodles
Why: Wrestler doodles are very much broken, and will often dominate the game. This is due to the fact that they have a smaller sprite, wrestler powers and are unhinged by projectiles which just pass over them without affecting the doodles. So the situation youll find yourself in is that you have to fight an enemy which is nearly impossible/very difficult to beat in cqc, but you cant take him on from a distannce.

How: Simple, make projectiles affect doodles and make them unable to pick up certain items. For example stun batons, airlock breaching sledgehammers, ect.
Sprite size:

[Image: unknown.png]

Comparable.

Projectile affected status:

[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]

Very.

Health Pool:

Dies instantly at 120 damage (compared to a human's 200ish and extended crit range)

They don't need a nerf.
(04-14-2022, 12:56 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: Sprite size:

Comparable.

Very.

Health Pool:

Dies instantly at 120 damage (compared to a human's 200ish and extended crit range)

They don't need a nerf.

wow theyre... bigger than i remember

(04-14-2022, 12:56 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: Sprite size:

Comparable.

Very.

Health Pool:

They don't need a nerf.

are they damages by enwrgy projectiles, like lasers?
It has been a while, but I sorta remeber there being something with them not being affected by tasers
(04-15-2022, 06:02 AM)Sbmhawk Wrote: It has been a while, but I sorta remeber there being something with them not being affected by tasers

I can verify, after being a wrestledoodle multiple times murdered to heck by both phasers, lasers, and the alastor pattern laser, that projectiles work against wrestledoodles.  I'd say the above three are a wrestledoodler's worst enemy. gon get shot watch out

However, after testing, taser projectiles do in fact pass right through timberdoodles of any type.  Stun batons and other stun sources like flashbangs/etc, work just fine though.

I'd still be inclined to call this balanced because of health damage being a surefire way to end a timberdoodle due to its low health, rather than ranged stun from a single item.
im pretty sure the lawbringer taser works on them too, but only the aoe part
Only things doodles got going for them is no natural slowdown when they grab someone, which is fine because they die super fast.

Oh no, a wrestledoodle, would be a terrible shame if it was set on fire and it couldn't put itself out because its a dumb bird with one arm.