Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chem Suggestions and Suggested Changes
(04-16-2022, 04:31 PM)colossusqw Wrote: i was thinking of both making cyanide sligthly lower damage, and using the flush modifier i added to make it in general harder to get rid off
making it only deal 0.5 damage per tick, but only flush a quarter of what it does could both make it less of a quick killer when unchecked, and somewhat harder to get rid of, would also make it not  AS appealing on mixes
maybe reducing it's depletion to keep it's lethal dose the same even tho it's slower to kill you could help too

in general poisons just feel too fast at killing but also too easy to get rid of imo (and that's kinda already what hellchems are)

I think fast poisons and slow poisons have their place and different uses. But more variety and strategies is always ideal.

It's also the same thing in Barotrauma with the whole "Morphine fixes everything" issue, where doctors don't have to think they just have to shove morphine into eyesockets to cure 99% of all problems. It's a lot better in SS13, but still an issue with automends and fix-alls.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chem Suggestions and Suggested Changes - by TheMightyAltroll - 04-16-2022, 06:37 PM