Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Resupply shuttle
A shuttle that could be called which would deliver a handful of supplies for repairing station and personnel.

The idea is that maybe the crew would have a chance of repairing the damage done instead of ending the round 30 minutes in because of a TTV happy traitor.
Cargo and engineering tbh
Cargo doesn’t always have a QM and HoP likes to disappear, so making a replacement often just can’t happen.
I don't think the issue with no-one repairing TTVs is not being able to access supplies, it's more just apathy and how annoying it is to repressurize large areas.
Maybe add some rapid repressurization tool then? Really I also see the issue in rebuilding all the equipment that has been destroyed, especially for stuff like medbay.
We've got rapid repressurization tools, they just aren't necessarily up to the task.  A breach in the main hallways on many maps simply isn't getting repressurized with everything on the map due to its sheer size.

It doesn't help that atmos sometimes breaks.
(04-14-2022, 03:30 AM)Mobilfan Wrote: Maybe add some rapid repressurization tool then? Really I also see the issue in rebuilding all the equipment that has been destroyed, especially for stuff like medbay.

we have them people are just lazy

also some very vital things can get busted like fabricators so you're right on that

(04-14-2022, 04:39 AM)Mouse Wrote: We've got rapid repressurization tools, they just aren't necessarily up to the task.  A breach in the main hallways on many maps simply isn't getting repressurized with everything on the map due to its sheer size.

people dont know the rapid pressurizer is a thing so maybe we should have that just spawn in Engineering or somen