Echo Five Mentor Application: #I have officially lost count
Usual character name: Echo Five(For posterities sake I used to play Myth Mcmullen and Xavier Mcmullen as well, although I stopped playing those characters quite some time ago)
BYOND username: Drewmajor11
Discord username (if you are on our discord): EchoFive#3116
Recommended by (if applicable): N/A
Goon servers you play: Goon 1, occasionally 2.
(Copied from my other app)

Reason for application:
I've played long enough at this point that I've learned a lot about the game and teaching is one of the fun things left for me while playing. Recently I've also taken to answering questions in the question channel on discord more as well. At this point, I'd like to just be genuinely helpful and be able to use my knowledge to teach. 

Experience:

Science:

Science is the department I started with, I know all of the basic facets of it and a fair bit of the extra nuance. I know how to competently use chemistry as well as some secret chems (although mentors don't teach those) I've experimented enough with chemistry to be able to make most things that I can reasonably think of and explain it to others as well. I know telesci and I've done a lot of the azones, I can explain how it works and some of the prep around it. I also know toxins on a fair level and have explained to people how to use it. I've learned some of the more complicated things like chemicompiler as well and I could take a shot at explaining it to people trying to learn.

Supply/engi:
I have a competent understanding of matsci and mining as a whole with some knowledge of more complicated stuff. I know tricks with quartermaster and how to operate everything within the dept. Engineering isn't my best department but I do know how to use every engine system except Oshan's admittedly as I have never really played engi on Oshan's. I'm able to explain the TEG and singulo to a fair depth. Mechanics I know a lot about as it ties into packets and the station network which I've spent a long time learning, I can explain most of the machines and some of the more complicated stuff.

Civvie:
I can explain botany to a decent degree and know some of the more advanced stuff. I can explain civilian jobs to a decent baseline especially as most are fairly simple and I've played a lot of some of them.

Medical:
I know enough to treat almost any condition, I understand surgery and robotics as well as the more advanced uses of things like heparin and the conditions related to them.

Command and Security:
I've spent a lot of time playing command and security, I can operate all the needed machines and I believe I can competently command the station well enough. I've played head for every department and I can play them decently. For security, I have been HoS in the past and I've played it for quite a long time. I know how to use the tools of the trade as well as things like partial printing and fair sentencing. 

TLDR: I know enough to explain every job to a baseline more or less and more complicated systems of most of them.

Previous Bans:
At this point I'm honestly not sure, I know I've had a good few admittedly. I know I've been RP banned once I believe and banned on all servers a few more times for a few other things, I think the last one was back in July of 2021 but I'm not sure. If an admin wants to pull my bans that's fine with me as I'm entirely open to being honest if I had the knowledge.

(Copy pasted from my HoS app as it's the same situation and question)
totally didn't forget to post this 2 days ago.
this can probably be closed if it helps reduce clutter, don't think it's getting any responses.
Wouldn't have spotted this if it weren't for the bump
Seen Echo around a fair bit and they seem pretty knowledgeable. Not sure if I've seen them teaching a whole heap, though I have seen them doing so in the past.
Overall, I don't see any downside to turning them into a purple mouse. +1
Well, that was not intended to be a bump, I'm not going to retract what I said so it doesn't look like that. Admins feel free to take it down or leave it up I suppose I'm indifferent.
We appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to both lack of community feedback and the events that led up to removing you from the HoS whitelist. We don't take those decisions lightly and we'll need a lot more time before we consider you for mentor. You're welcome to reapply in 180 days, which would be November 4. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep being a friendly and welcoming member of the community!