Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Clown Store Item: My 1st chemistry set.
You know how clowns and most people want to do chemistry but never can chemistry to work for us? 
So we bother the bartender who just shotguns us away... well NO NEED!

Geoff Honkington brings you the problem solver! MY 1ST CHEMISTRY SET!
A NT legally safe play set to satisify the inner nerd that is you!

Now how does it work? Just a box filled with a bunzenburner, 3 vials of chemicals and an instruction booklet.
The point is to make very harmless silly chemicals from this set and maybe 1 dangerous one (but very minorly and only if you know how)

It's just a fun way of learning chemistry for 500 credits or something. Since I have no chemistry knowledge cept blowing myself up... what do you think could be in this box that could result in "harmless" chemistry results?
"Banana extract" - Potassium
"Water balloon refill" - Water

Let nature do the rest.
(04-09-2022, 04:10 PM)Mordent Wrote: "Banana extract" - Potassium
"Water balloon refill" - Water

Let nature do the rest.

YOU ARE ONE DEVILISH MAN! I LOVE IT! (Even I know what that does)
Get some silicon and oxygen in there and we've got a party.
Finally a way to potentially lube in moderation i like it
(04-09-2022, 06:26 PM)DioChasek Wrote: Finally a way to potentially lube in moderation i like it

Was one of the ideas. The point is that it's not something ridiclous... One of my ideas was "glitter" bomb
Also should have a random chance for a vial of honkfartium.
Maybe a couple of ingredients for Ageinium? Still requiring some know-how to get the other ingredients from the bar and vending machines, on account of it being seekrit and all.

A screaming clown is funny, a clown whose screams last longer than a minute is hilarious.