Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rocket boots
this could either be a traitor cheap item or a item you need to fab, i always wanted to be able to move on space without a jetpack or a pod and this could be a solution useful to move on space tiles and without the need to sacrifice your entire backpack, and yea i know about the rocket shoes you can made but they arent really useful unless you want to fly face first into a glass table or go missing on space
GOOD NEWS: WE ALREADY HAVE THESE
they're in debris crates I think?
Jet boots, in debris crates.
They're also sold pretty often at cargo traders
Suggesting an idea so good that its actually already in game.
Can't you just attach O2 tanks to shoes to make your own jet boots?
(04-05-2022, 04:30 PM)aloe Wrote: GOOD NEWS: WE ALREADY HAVE THESE
they're in debris crates I think?

welp off to visit the debris more often then

(04-05-2022, 05:22 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Can't you just attach O2 tanks to shoes to make your own jet boots?

i think they dont work really well, last time i saw someone try it it almost killed himself by flying towards a vending machine
(04-05-2022, 05:23 PM)Lucky.Cobra Wrote: i think they dont work really well, last time i saw someone try it it almost killed himself by flying towards a vending machine

Heh. Sounds like they are working well to me.
(04-05-2022, 05:22 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Can't you just attach O2 tanks to shoes to make your own jet boots?

They make rocket boots which can just send you flying in one direction. Similar name yet mechanically seperate