Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Clumsiness chemical dispenser interaction
Since the PR was closed, here is an idea: 10% chance for the Chems to be ingested instead.

Why does the clown have 30 units of plasma in them? Who knows
(04-03-2022, 08:38 PM)Yellow Wrote: Since the PR was closed, here is an idea: 10% chance for the Chems to be ingested instead.

Why does the clown have 30 units of plasma in them? Who knows

Now this right here I could get behind a lot more willingly. At least I am not as likely to just straight up blow up the chem dispenser for making silver sulf to save someone or color the floors. Still would be in the questionable ideas page though.

I could see that as a fun trait though Chem-mule. You start the round with 50 units of a random chem in your bloodstream. Nothing too deadly, but maybe you can get some wild stuff like fliptonium or ants or pure dabs who knows.
Clown chugs potassium and water yipee
So long as you get a good one liner in ahead of time. Worth it for the punchline.
When I saw this post on april 1st, I literally thought it was an april fools joke, and not a serious suggestion

Many good gimmicks need chemistry, and Clown is pretty much the gimmick role. Having to constantly monitor what chems you put into your thingy, or just make a chemgroup for everything, would be awful for many gimmicks which, with the state of main, can require quicker then ideal setup. This would just add to the setup time, or cause your stuff to mix into stuff you dont want to make, requiring you to start over.

I know im known to not be a fan of clown fumble and its overreach into lots of places it shouldnt be, but this would literally kill any desire to do half of the gimmicks that require you to even look at a chembench / drink dispenser.

If you want to punish lubeclowns, make a pair of clownsheos that walk onto lube retain the lube effect for X time once coated.