Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Trait: Childish
Rainbow 
+ Spawns with toys, crayons, snacks, drinks, silly hats, sweaters, toy swords, cardboard tubes
+ Can ingest crayons, markers, figurines, small objects in general (without detriment or lesser detriment) 
+ Sugar and other caffeine related drinks/snacks give a slightly larger boost (energy? move speed? longer duration?)
+ Suffers from sugar/caffeine crashes, must nap or suffer drowsiness and sluggishness
+ Has a chance to pronounce large words wrong (rearrange or add letters to words that are 5 characters or larger)

Any ideas or critiques below would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for reading!
Its kind of a lot for a single trait tbh. There is some good stuff in there though.
No to anything kid related in this game, sorry. Would get weird.
I agree with Cal with this one, sugar/caffeine dependency would be an amazing trait, but not marketed as “childish”
(04-01-2022, 01:14 PM)Yellow Wrote: I agree with Cal with this one, sugar/caffeine dependency would be an amazing trait, but not marketed as “childish”

you can get caffeine addiction by taking to much coffe and is just works like any other addiction
It could very easily have another name, I just couldn't think of anything else for it tbh.
Axing the stuff that isn't caffeine addiction and just calling it "wired" would be fun