Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Suggestion: Add a reward for completing all the requisitions in qm
just what the title says, add in a reward for completing all the requisitions on the market for that cycle. Maybe a reward of like 100k just to incentivize qms to actually use requisitions instead of it being a last option or just overlooked completely by some.
I kinda agree, everytime I am in cargo I am like: "This is too much work...It's better to sell off 30 cargo holds to this one trader"
(04-01-2022, 04:31 AM)Kotlol Wrote: I kinda agree, everytime I am in cargo I am like: "This is too much work...It's better to sell off 30 cargo holds to this one trader"

Exactly.

When they were first added I thought requisitions were a great idea, but they give so little reward that they are obsolete. Why go through the effort of finding six jetpacks, a toolbox, a belt, a space suit, and whatever else they want, when I can just sell fresh produce.

It would be better if they filled their own niche; Instead of rewarding you with credits, you could unlock previously hidden trades with traders, maybe you'd get a bunch of miscellaneous crates half off or free, perhaps requisitions could just straight up boost the prices for selling other goods for the rest of shift.

There's a lot of things that could be done with requisitions to better mesh into the quartermaster grind, but right now they just aren't worth the hassle.
Alternatively a reduction in market prices across the board while drastically increasing the price of requisitions to compensate would make it far more engaging and rewarding to take the time to fill them. Doing that however makes you increasingly dependent on the rest of the rest of the station to fill your orders, which is a mixed bag to be honest.