Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Suggestion: No ugly beards.
Maybe someone could go through the beards and pick out the old styles that they preferred, and we can bring them back and change the new ones to "[style]: alt"?
to avoid beards looking flat, add a tiny bit of blue (if black) or grey/towards skin color (if other) to them so the texture is visible. This is an issue on old beards too.

If you go very dark, or just full black on a beard, it will show up entirely flat
(04-03-2022, 10:05 AM)Flourish Wrote: Maybe someone could go through the beards and pick out the old styles that they preferred, and we can bring them back and change the new ones to "[style]: alt"?

Classic beards for distinguished gentlepersons
Braided Beard is the one An Unfrozen Caveman uses.
Full Beard is the one I use almost all the time.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please give me back my full beard I MISS YOU
give us beard or give us death

you already removed the ban appeals we wanna laught at them
(04-03-2022, 01:32 PM)Yellow Wrote: to avoid beards looking flat, add a tiny bit of blue (if black) or grey/towards skin color (if other) to them so the texture is visible. This is an issue on old beards too.

If you go very dark, or just full black on a beard, it will show up entirely flat

this is the case for literally any hair
[Image: GE776Zt.png]
[Image: bxHcNLK.png]

If we ignore the VERY FASHIONABLE CLOTHES, I dare anyone to tell me the bottom one looks better than the top one. I'll repeat myself here, but the mustache just looks like a mouth, it doesn't connect to the rest of the beard and it looks way less full. Please give me back my beard frown