Mentor Application: Ali0en (Asse Daye)
Usual Character Name: Asse Daye
BYOND Username: Ali0en
Recommended by: N/A
Times Available: Any time Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Late at night all other days.

Reason for Application + Game Experience: I. Love. Teaching. It's extremely fun to me. Being in charge of teaching new people at my work helped me to realize this fully. I've tought a bunch of people in my Space career on how to do things (old RNG genetics, how to make transfer/canister bombs, AI laws, etc). It's just really fun for me to do for whatever reason. Anyway, I've been playing Space Station 13 since September of 2011. I started on Goon and instantly fell in love with the game. Most of my time on Goon was spent being a piece of poo, where I'd just drink all the Mountain Poo on board and shit all over the place. After Mountain Poo was toned down I acted even shittier. One day I stabbed a dudes eyes out for fun and got permabanned. Not really caring back then about being banned, I went to the LLA server and resided there for a month. I stopped playing there after an admin playing as the Quarter Wolf killed me then raped my corpse, because fuck playing with gross freaks like that.

I took my knowledge of the /tg/ branch code and switched to the /tg/ server. I played their from about March of 2012 to July of 2013 and really enjoyed the first half of my time there. All I'd do was log on, hang out with buddies in the bar, listen to MIDI's, and do gimmicks whenever I got an antag role. I knew the game inside and out because all I'd do was play it. However, as my regular buddies drifted away or got banned, as well as the /tg/ coders failure to deliver really ANY new additions, I decided to leave and go back to Goon since they'd undone all bans from my time. Reasoning for that is that Goon has better content, code, community, playstyle, and admins. Goon coders really do add neat and fun content and, since my return, are not even close to as iron-fisted as they were before. Goon admins are really relaxed and chill now and I like that. Plus, they run FUN EVENTS. I'm a sucker for events.

I had been playing on Goon off and on since the mass unban and came here exclusively once I quit /tg/. I've cought up on pretty much everything since my old days back on Donut. My days on /tg/ where everything was superfast has made me somewhat robust. Usually on Goon I always utilize toxins as a scientist, teach people toxins and chemistry things, and hoot. I try to keep thing chill and fun until I become antag, where I do my best to cause terror and panic with explosions.

I really do like goon and all of you. On /tg/, there was always that one admin or player that I hated. Here I neither hate or dislike anyone. I'm glad to be back here.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): He takes fat ogre shits.

Previous Bans:

1. December 2011, Gibbed 3, stabbed a guys eyes out with a screwdriver.
Duration: Permanent
Banning admin: GorrillaMyDreams
Removed by: Mass Unban

. June 2012, /tg/station, protected the CE as an engineer from a kidnapper by putting him in crit, went to heal him after cuffing but he succumbed.
Duration: 24 hours
Banning admin: an0n3
Removed by: XSI, who said the ban was not warranted

No bans on LLA or after the above incident.
Iirc you don't need to tell us about other server bans.

But YES you know your shit
Yes from me, knows his shit and is amicable enough that I once gave him property rights to every crate and box on the station.