Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP Gimmick: Clownyright
Clowns have it rough with everyone dressing up as a clown and running around. Poor security doesn't know who the real clown is..
UNLESS... there is a copyright on clowning.

Introducing Clownyright. A gimmick where lawyers, security, Heads and anyone dressed as a clown can bicker over who's the true clown.
Clownyright is mostly ment to be a silly way for the station to only have one clown. Since I seen many people play 24/7 clowns on different proffesions while there is a clown on duty, wich more often then not can get the clown into trouble. Or in some cases...Non clowns being clowny without being the clown.

So insted use this funny clownyright to silence the fakers. Start a lawsuit, envoke clownyright to have a prank off, fight to the death for true clownship or die in a joke competition of DOOM! Whatever it is... once Clownyright is declared... enjoy your clown carnage!
Yeah there is a reason I have lately been throwing the spare clown suits in the grinder after spawning in as clown. I get it clown is fun, but if you aren't one that round maybe don't step on the clowns toes? (Pretty hard to do those shoes are pretty big and floppy!) There is always another round to do your clown thing.
(05-12-2022, 07:44 PM)DioChasek Wrote: Yeah there is a reason I have lately been throwing the spare clown suits in the grinder after spawning in as clown. I get it clown is fun, but if you aren't one that round maybe don't step on the clowns toes? (Pretty hard to do those shoes are pretty big and floppy!) There is always another round to do your clown thing.

This is more a fun way of making it a RP gimmick. "I am the only clown here! No one else! I am motherhonking invoking my clownyright!"
Depending on how heads go with... we can have a lawsuit, a fight to the death and such. But yea :P Some people play 24/7 clowns but this is just a way of them dealing with it.

Make it a lil story. I just want to put this gimmick out there in case it happens. Mime's on the other hand do not have a Mimeyright :P