Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are some of the most wild situations you found yourself in?
First changeling round in a long time, spawned as a janitor with a coworker that I (rudely) proceeded to suck the nutrients out of. They didn't mind luckily, and after spawning them as an eyespider they proceeded to give me great intel throughout the rest of the round and harassed the crew so I had plenty of time to do my dastardly deeds.

After assorted goofs and gaffes I believed I was outed when I helped a mechanic fight off a staffie who had stolen insuls, and the guy screamed out LING with his last couple breaths the moment the neurotox kicked in. Didn't bother absorbing them, the mechanic then turned to me and said that even if that were true, I was cool in their book. By this point I had about three people in my hivemind, anytime I had a safe moment I'd spawn as many as I could to go explode on the crew or just feed me info.

I had picked up some mystery pills, and near botany maint there was a staffie just kind of wandering around minding his business. I walked up to him in the dark, did the "HEY PSST WANT SOME PILLS" thing and dumped them out on the floor. Right at that moment, a secoff walked in and began to sternly ask if there was an untaxed drug deal going on. I proceeded to pay him 750 credits out of the 3000 or so I had been looting all shift, and he nodded and went on his way. All the while, I had told the staffie to swallow all the evidence as quickly as possible... which he did with glee.

Once they were out cold, a nosy crewmember ran in to drag them to medbay, with me dragging them back and protesting that he "enjoyed being like this" and "hadn't finished his plate". Suspicion all around, until the staffie got up from his drug coma and clearly spoke "Yeah I'm Fine". Guy shrugs and walks off, staffie eats the last of the pills, goes out cold, and I drain him in a corner to the delight of my hivemind, who had all been watching the entire time.
(04-27-2022, 10:44 AM)nut_ai Wrote:
(04-27-2022, 10:34 AM)Rmeaper Wrote: I had a ling round turning brave volunteers into butts, got put on trial and declared not guilty.
butt indeed
also, was it on rp? Really sounds like an rp situation
I only play classic, we had a fun HoS.
man i always get arrested because im in the wrong place at the wrong time
Stole a syndie hat from someone, and being on the run while at the same time rescuing like 4 diff people from the depths of space including the captain, who kinda got killed because of a wormhole i created trying to run away from him in a pod.
put on trial by the detective (only sec on at the time) after becoming a solo nuke op. even got to get my gear back and had a nice relaxing shuttle ride to centcomm

getting pulse shotted by hos into debris when i was sec as i looked kinda like a nukie with all the blood

having a chat with a crimer on the sec couch in horizon as we watch the 180 degree rotated PTL slowly cut though the station right in front of us in sec