Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
add the judge dredd helmet to the HOS clothes
i mean we already have the gun so i think having the iconic judge helmet would be an awesome combo and it would give an extra option for headgear to the HOS B-33
I find the idea that a HoS would wear anything other than their HoS beret or hat offensive in the extreme.
i mean yea i get it but tbh i would love to try new styles as HOS and i think the helmet would look great with the HOS jacket but thats just my opinion
(03-21-2022, 08:01 AM)kyle2143 Wrote: I find the idea that a HoS would wear anything other than their HoS beret or hat offensive in the extreme.

Yeah haha, who would ever for instance wear cat ears on HoS instead of the beret/hat haha.

*sweats nervously*
Nah it's too much. Just get an elite helmet from Cargo or armory.

HoS isn't a cosplaying maniac generally they're still someone you can trust

+ Copyright
Or a GI Joe Resolute style cobra commander helmet in the black and red would be dope. Example far left https://i.pinimg.com/originals/82/90/91/...09937d.jpg
(03-21-2022, 08:23 AM)Hauntmachine Wrote:
(03-21-2022, 08:01 AM)kyle2143 Wrote: I find the idea that a HoS would wear anything other than their HoS beret or hat offensive in the extreme.

Yeah haha, who would ever for instance wear cat ears on HoS instead of the beret/hat haha.

*sweats nervously*

Someone who doesn't know they can attach cat ears to a headset to wear them in their headset slot?
(03-21-2022, 10:06 AM)Mouse Wrote:
(03-21-2022, 08:23 AM)Hauntmachine Wrote:

*sweats nervously*

Someone who doesn't know they can attach cat ears to a headset to wear them in their headset slot?

Nah, I know you can. But if you wear the beret/hat, it covers the ears up!
I like the idea. But only if it's the helmet from the 2012 movie. Every other version of it sucks
This sounds like a cool job reward
Also, make the cat ears appear over the beret or something, No reason we can't mean business and cuteness.
threading the line of copyright even more