Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Blurry Text Help
[Image: 6hu0Wb4.png]
I recently had to factory reset my laptop and decided to reinstall SS13.

For whatever reason, the text above the heads of people is blurry to me. It wasn't before my factory reset. What's weird is how nothing else is blurry except for the UI box above chat (which I've gathered is already a known issue). How can I fix this?

I have tried:
- changing icons to distort / blend, 64x64, etc.
- NVIDIA controls
- clearing cache
- unticking "use graphics hardware"
- ticking "Override high-DPI scaling behavior" inside Dreamseeker.exe with System [Enhanced]
- reinstalling BYOND
- updating drivers
I still have the issue after restarting both the client and my computer a bunch over these past days.

I did discover one thing though. Sometimes when I launch SS13, I see this in the chat window: Command "window-resize-event" not recognized x4

I feel like this must be related but I have yet to find any info about this from Google.
Ah that means the resolution isn't set welll you have a custom resolution.. wich messes up the text much easier.
(03-24-2022, 03:35 PM)Kotlol Wrote: Ah that means the resolution isn't set welll you have a custom resolution.. wich messes up the text much easier.

no, it doesn't mean that. it's completely unrelated and definitely not the cause of this issue.
(03-30-2022, 04:16 PM)ZeWaka Wrote:
(03-24-2022, 03:35 PM)Kotlol Wrote: Ah that means the resolution isn't set welll you have a custom resolution.. wich messes up the text much easier.

no, it doesn't mean that. it's completely unrelated and definitely not the cause of this issue.

This happens to me when I adjust the borders/resolution by mouse adjustments. :O