Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flash signaller assembly
Tell me why this is a bad idea or I will code it.
Are we talking the supercharged flash that sets you on fire? Because you can already assemble that with a battery and a flash
Wont this just be a remote detonated flash bang?
To clarify: it would just do the flash small AOE stun around it when activated, the same as if you clicked it inhand.
I mean the security department already has the the wall mounted and portable flasher that can be set up for both proximity or ai use. I just am curious what would make a version that is remote useable other than for griefing people who aren’t in sec to take their stuff?
(03-20-2022, 09:39 AM)DioChasek Wrote: I mean the security department already has the the wall mounted and portable flasher that can be set up for both proximity or ai use. I just am curious what would make a version that is remote useable other than for griefing people who aren’t in sec to take their stuff?

Well I mean you could say that about any weapon really, and if you want to mug someone for their stuff then just hitting them with the flash would be way more effective.
I should be more specific I guess what does this accomplish that the handheld, portable, and wall flashes don’t?
Okay after hacking the assemblies code to make this, I have realised the reason it's a bad idea: instant 20 second proximity triggered stun from stacking a few of these. Maybe you could just stop them stacking in the same tick but that's jank so eh.
Surely you could just make a proximity + igniter to a 50u flash powder beaker?
Actually did that as a pipe bomb. It was ok.