Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alcohol
look boys im a super fan since two weks ago and i have the horror of now discovering that... there is no whiskey... why is there no whiskey we need that shit detective drink that cowboys drink that depressed bar patrons drink that why dont we have that? sad greater domestic space-bee

love Joe Feros bee
Bo Jack Daniels. It's in the bar vending machine, the detective has a bottle, the captain has a special bottle too. Kill-your-liver strong, though.
If you also want to be pedantic bourbon is also whiskey.
i know but i meant like in the fountain cause i mean i remmember when i asked for whiskey they said they had none plus if we talk about bottles we have a limited amount of whiskey a LIMITED AMOUNT OF ALCOHOL and you people call yourselfs drunkards i shall get the whiskey in the fountain i swear on it
Again bourbon is a whiskey. A specific type but it is a whiskey.
i know bourbon is a type of whiskey but i dont want that type i want whiskey whiskey again i know bourbon exists but uh... truth be told two reasons i want that added 1 that classic glass with a little bit of whiskey can make me sing DAME DA NE 2 its uh... it may or may not be because of a medal (im a suckers for 100% completions)
If you are in pursuit of that particular medal alcohol crates and bartender vendor refill cartridges can also get you the Bo Jack Daniel’s you require