Clon 4 Clown
Heart 
Usual Clown name: clon

BYOND username: RileyFNV

Recommended by (if applicable): Joseph Grimaldi

Goon servers you play: Mostly #1 Heisenbee, been trying to get into RP

Clowning Experience:
Answer one or more of the following:
 ? What advice would you give to other Clowns?

Clowning is art. Any reaction is a good reaction, tears of joy or frothing anger. Sometimes the absurd is funnier than any prank, like stealing a nukie's gun only to swallow it whole with Matter Eater or someone finding your corpse in a weird location surrounded by strange bloodstained objects.

? What was one of your favorite Clown moments? (Either playing as a Clown or interacting with one)

The head of personnel was holding a wrestling tournament, naturally I entered as I enjoy unarmed 1v1 robusting a lot. Not only did I win and take home the cash prize, I refused to heal between rounds resulting in various cheers from those watching. All while honking on each pinfall and tripping over my big floppy shoes! 

Answer one or more of the following fun questions:

? Suggest a new clowning tool or gadget (i.e. bike horn, canned laughter)

A seltzer bottle! Filled with tonic water (at first). Like a spray bottle, but funny. Alternatively, a flower that sprays water (though I have no clue how this'd be implemented or used) 

? What's a prank or gimmick that you've always wanted to pull off?

I want to be the most horrible, unnerving clown possible. Actively disfigured with acid, suicided out of the cloner so I keep vomiting blood, and a creepy speech mutation. Then go around spooking people in maintenance and scurrying around in the dark like a goblin, collecting bodies and organs to drag to my clown lair. 

? Draw a picture!

[Image: clon.png]
Orang +1
approved