Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More costumes in rotation
Allow more costume varieties to be sold by vendors, circulated in the mall and from QM crates or where else you can get them. 

The lack of choice is somewhat stifling and being able to actually find some more variety would entice players to visit these areas for a chance to grab a fun and unique piece of clothing. 

In addition, adding clothing racks to cog 1 would be really amazing.
As ever, we must give homage to the glorious Walp for giving us the gift that is the mall prefab.
May anyone who also worked on that be blessed.

Clothing choice is getting better and better. We're always getting more and more things added to the clothing booth, and Geoff, and other such places. It used to be a heck of a lot more limited than it is now.

I'll always be happy for more. As will everyone, I think. Adding cool costumes to the inventories of merchants that dock might be a good way to get people to actually visit them. So it isn't just the people that want, like, plutonium and grenades who visit, but also the people that just want to look neat.

I also support merging the arcade with the jazz lounge, or sacrificing the pool or sauna or information office or whatever on Cog 1 for a Fuq III.
Tbh I would prefer more varieties for specialized workers outfits

Like, I’m not sure if this is a bad idea, but having an alternate (non-color swap) outfit in their job colors.

Wearing grey shirt and black jeans, while look pretty, can make you less recognizable as your own job. When people wear the same outfit every round no matter the job, I feel like it can hurt potential for interactivity.

If anyone has any ideas for this HMU, I’ve been tempted to get into clothing spriting
(03-12-2022, 04:46 PM)Yellow Wrote: Tbh I would prefer more varieties for specialized workers outfits

Like, I’m not sure if this is a bad idea, but having an alternate (non-color swap) outfit in their job colors.

Wearing grey shirt and black jeans, while look pretty, can make you less recognizable as your own job. When people wear the same outfit every round no matter the job, I feel like it can hurt potential for interactivity.

If anyone has any ideas for this HMU, I’ve been tempted to get into clothing spriting

I think just taking a basic uniform design that uses the same color schemes as the established jobs but changes up where the color accents are would work. 

Just look at sec for ideas. They have available to them vice officer uniforms, bobby hats, police uniforms, and on it goes. So what can we do for other departments? Space McDonalds uniform for the chef, overalls for the botanists and or rancher, doctors can already wear scrubs, but how about a suit for snarky Doctors who know the disease is never lupus, engineers need a train hat just because its a funny mixup, Cargo a polo with Cargo Khaki Pants. Detectives of course could get a classic Sherlock Holmes outfit complete with pipe (yeah I know he isn't hardboiled but it would still be recognizable as a detective). And yes Super Sentai outfits for all departments in their department color would be grand.