Curie de Roussillon's Head of Securiety Application
(03-16-2022, 09:52 AM)Lucky.Cobra Wrote: wow that has to bee one of the best apps i seen on a while imo, also yes that bee pun was awful but anyways, I do trust curie to take the big hat mostly cause when she is on the team she is a good secoff, listen to orders, treats antags fairly, doesnt have powertrips and is always polite and funny.
However i would recomend you to take the ship's wheel more when working with new or nasty sec, one of the main things to do as a HOS is to make sure the team is working properly and the crew is not being mistreated by security or command, so dont be afraid to stand up against sec or command abusing their power.
still a +1 from my part (and the recomendatio)n but try to take my advice for future rounds

Yeah i have to admit, i stuggle a bit with that. Actually i would appreciate pointing that out in-game as i still struggle with finding out when i'm needed in certain places, in general i mean, not just the thing you pointed out. I think i get a bit too stuck in the whole "i don't wanna step on anyone's toes" thing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Curie de Roussillon's Head of Securiety Application - by stuck_in_void_HELP - 03-16-2022, 10:17 AM