Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Glue issues and balance
If you perceive any balance or gameplay issues related to glue’s ability to stick things to other things please post about them here. You can of course also mention bugs but it’s preferable to report those using the ingame button out on GitHub. If you have suggestions on what new to add to the functionality that’s okay but those will likely not be implemented before possible issues with current state of glue are ironed out. Thanks.
I've already let you know before in the discord, but I'll post it again here so that there's a record for it. Gluing plasma glass shard to yourself seems like a balance issue, as it makes it so that people who walk over you (or who walk into you while both of you are on help intent) will fall over.

It's funny, but I could foresee it being a genuine balance issue! I'll leave it to you to decide. Thanks for your hard work, Pali!
I’m just salivating over all that sweet honk experience as a clown.But yeah that one could be a problem.
Sounds like gluing something like plasma glass to yourself should do damage to you as well as the person that walks over you or bumped into you.