Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Observe menu has A LOT of entries
There are usually a ton of Bots, and several more entries when someone gets many crates of monkeys. Sometimes finding the guy you want to observe is... hard.

Could there be an entry alwas at the top like "Sort alphabetically" which would remove all non-players from the observe list?
you can hit the first letter of their name on the keyboard to insta-highlight that and it works great if they are Z-something, but again because all bots are down as BOT#1: Firebot and such, you can't find any dudes beginning with B very quick
Clarks Wrote:There are usually a ton of Bots, and several more entries when someone gets many crates of monkeys. Sometimes finding the guy you want to observe is... hard.

Could there be an entry alwas at the top like "Sort alphabetically" which would remove all non-players from the observe list?

Yeah, this is the main issue really.
Maybe give a prefix to things that aren't human, so like *BOT#1? That would distinguish between it pretty easily.
Sundance Wrote:Maybe give a prefix to things that aren't human, so like *BOT#1? That would distinguish between it pretty easily.
Something that would put them on the bottom or top of the list would be nice. >Bot or -Bot or anything like that. Otherwise the bots would blend in with the Bens and Bobs
Sundance Wrote:*
Using my eagle eyes I now see thats not a quotation mark and pretty much means my post was pretty redundant
Well I noticed robots including Beepsky are listed as BOT:. Maybe do that for everyone else too? Like MONKEY: for the monkeys, or just NPC: for everything? I dunno.
Weavel Wrote:you can hit the first letter of their name on the keyboard to insta-highlight that and it works great if they are Z-something, but again because all bots are down as BOT#1: Firebot and such, you can't find any dudes beginning with B very quick

W H O A
sundance 's solution is the best solution
can we get it sorted alphabetically by default? the fact that it isn't is what annoys me the most about observing