Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New AI Mods: Accents
Agreed another thought that popped into my head was if you picked up the board you also get infected by uwu nanites that permanently infect you with the same affliction. That way there is a terrible price for your trolling.
(03-13-2022, 11:58 AM)DioChasek Wrote: Agreed another thought that popped into my head was if you picked up the board you also get infected by uwu nanites that permanently infect you with the same affliction. That way there is a terrible price for your trolling.

You know people will try to use this heavily to make people force touch the UWU board, starting an UWU infection.
Not sure on that chief....
Still think the best way to go is to make the DANGEROUS or HINDERING accents to be something you have to do multiplue departments worth of things.

Where as simple ones like "French" to be easier to make. (Yes make)
Also to add accents to Ion Storms as a "mutation" to all borgs/AI's and something that can be wiped with "reset speech patterns"
Could it be coded that it is only on initial pickup (ie the nanites only bond with a single crew member) any subsequent person who touches it is unaffected?
(03-14-2022, 09:52 AM)DioChasek Wrote: Could it be coded that it is only on initial pickup (ie the nanites only bond with a single crew member) any subsequent person who touches it is unaffected?

Not bad.. but I found another issue with this...

"Get clone scanned before infection"
"Put module in"
"Suicide"
"Get cloned without nanites"
"AI trolled and you aren't"

...So yea...
How about gives you puritan as well. Also the AI could rat you out to medbay provided they didn’t cover up the sabotage with another law. I know I wouldn’t clone someone that nefarious.

Or then again misery like loves company, if everyone is UWU then nobody’s UWU once installed in the AI the nanites in the code spread throughout the station via airborne transmission the only recourse is to depressurize the station or nuke it.
Let's just not have a damn UwU board. AI's hate it, it makes some people uncomfortable, and it having some bullshit side-effects or whatever isn't worth adding something that actively makes the game worse for the people it affects.
Yeah, I was making a joke.  We definitely don't need a uwu or owo board.
How about an Ooo Yeah board that broadcasts Macho Man-isms station wide?