Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Kitchen Liquid Dispenser in Donut 3's Kitchen is great.
(03-11-2022, 11:24 PM)Love Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 08:26 PM)Cal Wrote: All you have to do is ask.

I have a 50% success rate getting botany to grow me plain wheat, nevermind some unholy mutant coffee bean/strawberry splice that two thirds of the botanists probably have no idea how to even start doing.

And maybe I'll finally get to make that frosting for the cake by minute 40.

Or, I'll just get some cherry juice or pomegranate juice or pink lemonade from the bar, as always.

Botany has not been relied on any more than it ever has been. And chefs get less cool things to play with.

The dispenser just makes things more fun. If overlap with botany is a problem, then... well, the problem liquids can just be removed. And the chef still gets more fun.

This. The liquid dispenser is a massive QoL upgrade on Donut 3. I shouldn't have to rely on Botany just so i can put cool frosting on my chocolate cake, nor should Botany have to put up with my incessant requests.

Adding the dispenser - the whole of it, not a nerfed version - is ideal because it also frees up the chef to make more sensible requests to botany, such as synthmeat and produce as i've previously mentioned.

The dispenser doesn't make botany [any more] obsolete [than it already is]. It just makes it less annoying to be a chef, and makes chefs less annoying too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Kitchen Liquid Dispenser in Donut 3's Kitchen is great. - by stuck_in_void_HELP - 03-12-2022, 10:21 AM