Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
make wizard hats vulnerable to acid again
Chemistry has like 5 different chems you can see on the wiki that you can make that if you toss it in a glass at a wizard they will die. Maybe not instantly but over time if they dont get healing.
I should probably bring up that, unless it's broken, throwing chems in glasses got heavily nerfed the last day of 2021.
Seemed to have worked fine during one of the syndie rounds I was in where a chemist just started hucking chem glasses at us. Lots of fire balls and shit.
(03-02-2022, 05:18 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Seemed to have worked fine during one of the syndie rounds I was in where a chemist just started hucking chem glasses at us. Lots of fire balls and shit.

iirc, they now drip some of their contents on the floor every tile they pass over.
(03-02-2022, 08:06 PM)Lady Birb Wrote:
(03-02-2022, 05:18 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Seemed to have worked fine during one of the syndie rounds I was in where a chemist just started hucking chem glasses at us. Lots of fire balls and shit.

iirc, they now drip some of their contents on the floor every tile they pass over.

How much acid is needed to melt things? I'm pretty sure even with the nerf they'd still have enough to melt a wiz hat