Complaint zamujasa 28/2 goon 1 (stop being awful)
Hi! I'm an admin who was not involved in this ban or situation.
I want to say a few things to you.

1: As a team, we discussed this feedback with Zamujasa and came to the conclusion that she should not have written that maptext message (maptext being the text that appears in the game world, not in the chat box) and then banned you. Instead, she should have just banned you. As that seems to be the main focusĀ of this feedback, I hope this information helps!

2: Your ban length was 6 hours. You actually wrote this feedback post 4 hours after you were banned, which means that your ban was automatically lifted before Zamujasa even wrote her first reply here. I am bringing this up because if your ban was lifted, the only recourse you could reasonably hope to have in this thread was to bring to light that your treatment before or during the ban was unfair. While we as a team do not necessarily think it was unfair, we do not think it was the best way to handle it and have discussed this internally.

So where does this leave this feedback post? Well, your ban has been lifted. We have discussed what could have been done better in this situation with Zamujasa. Your post has had every tangible effect it could have ever had, given the severity of the feedback. Continuing to post here and claim that this is a conspiracy against you is, honestly, just going to embarrass yourself. This situation was very minor and we hope that it serves as a learning opportunity for you and Zamujasa.

Please play the game and have fun while continuing to keep our rules in mind. (Specifically those about grief! Thank you.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: zamujasa 28/2 goon 1 (stop being awful) - by Adhara In Space - 03-03-2022, 07:33 AM