Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Should shambling abominations be allowed to speak freely?
As the title suggests, i have noticed that despite being able to speak while in abomination form, changelings are restricted to a very limited phrase wich is "we are as one" (or something similar) regardless of what you input.

So i would like to know the community's thoughts about the idea of being able to speak freely while in abomination form. I personally think this would greatly improve the RP aspect of such a climatic event for all players involved.

Also, i apologise for any grammar mistake.
let all hivemind members BUT the hivemaster speak freely :smile:
(02-27-2022, 02:11 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: let all hivemind members BUT the hivemaster speak freely :smile:

This is the correct solution.

edit: they have to have their own names while speaking of course
As long as hivemind gets to scream constantly I'm cool with that
It should have a custom accent that pluralizes relevant pronouns to "we". So not, "I am going to kill you", but "We are going to kill you."
(02-27-2022, 02:11 PM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: let all hivemind members BUT the hivemaster speak freely :smile:

I actually really like that idea, all the consumed souls free to scream once more. Plus the more kills a ling has gotten the louder it's going to be, making it terrifyingly obvious when the ling that just went horror form has actually eaten half the crew.

That would be so fucking cool holy crap
Love the idea!!!! Took a first shot at this: https://github.com/goonstation/goonstation/pull/7666