Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new medal idea
hilarious and original: obtained by destroying the cloner with a macrobomb biblefart

reward: turns your hat into a butt stapled to your head
Sounds like a good way to get a month of people biblefart macrobombing the cloner
(02-24-2022, 03:07 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Sounds like a good way to get a month of people biblefart macrobombing the cloner

i think we should do a test month of no cloner
(02-24-2022, 03:09 PM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote:
(02-24-2022, 03:07 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Sounds like a good way to get a month of people biblefart macrobombing the cloner

We need a more accessible way than SR to revive the dead then, being dead's no fun.
(02-24-2022, 03:09 PM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote:

There are already servers where that is a thing, and people did not like the change there and I don't think people would like that change here.
On my Goon sabbatical the last month and change I played on a couple servers with no cloners. It was the worst.
Macro bombing the cloner is not exactly the peak of creativity or skill.

I suggest the medal should be for bible fart macrobombing on the HOS's face.
the point is that it is the opposite of original
that's why the reward is a butt stapled to your head
Having a medal for this implicitly rewards players for doing it. Think about the people who try to get the Banned medal. Do we really want to encourage people to throw away their traitor round to do this?
(02-25-2022, 05:59 AM)RubberRats Wrote: Having a medal for this implicitly rewards players for doing it. Think about the people who try to get the Banned medal.

🤔

new medal idea… don’t get banned…?

new medal idea be a good dude

I wanna see people powergame niceness as hard as bill murray in the last few Groundhog Day loops