HOS application
Usual character name: Phonix Sulvyard
BYOND username: Wiimiko
Discord username (if you are on our discord): wiimiko

Recommended by (if applicable):none
Goon servers you play: The RP morty#3 and #3 On rare occasions
Reason for application:Well I wanted to enrich my expirience in SS13 espically on goon station and well I kind of dont have a purpuse in most rounds so I ussualy just get blackout drunk in bar and get well arrested and becouse I LIKE PAIN

Security experience (300 word minimum):Well I do play as sec on Paradise a lot been some times on Goon Station but yeah I know how to abuse clowns abuse the bar and abuse the power of security on clowns and bars. Well I usually have one hell of a time as sec on some rounds I mean some rounds are just muah chefs kiss the really chaotic ones are really good too or when the people rp a lot its a nice experience too. Oh yeah this is supposed to be sec expirience so ehhh yeah I can basically do anything just sometimes dont have direction most of the time but when im command I am pretty good FOR MY STANDARDS. Well I also really like being support but thats not really sec but yeah i am pretyy POG arent I right fellow kids. Also how the hell are you supposed to get this to 300 words that's crazy!!!! Like what else am I supposed to add? Should I just fill it with meaningless converstaion with my self. No who would do that right! But yeah I am not really good at combat but been getting better at disarming and beating the living daylight out of a clowns soul so that's a plus! Yeah I like playing as detective too being in the bar black out drunk (Was that the bar or medbay) Well I also really like talking to myself which is really wierid  (I dont know how to spell wierid isnt that just wierid) Well ALSOO I like being silly or serious I like RP yeah cool yeah alright im gonna be honest I'm just filling the empty space here like 300 words is a LOT and engilsh is hard. I probably just got denied becouse of the spelling errors. THIS IS 298 words WHAT CRUEL WORD WE LIVE IN welp thats it ehh thanks for reading hope you can read it and hope you accept me thanks!
Answer two or more of the following:
  • One of my favorite sec interections was when I was on drugs in game and well I was rping and I was like being all angry and high so I was like punching someone right (Not killing em) and the sec team handled the situation so good like instead of just straight up detaining me they tried to calm me down and stuff so yeah that was like so good handeled
  •  Well theres ONE time I was a single sec team and it was HELL I tried being like spec ops beating clowns left and right and detaining syndie scum here and there and ruling the station with a iron fist. BUT when I play alone I really have to rely on orders really couse my brain says "HEY IDIOT youre not supposed to be doing this or etc.)

Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):

[*]Poem: Clowns clowns how I hate the clowns they slip people left and right but they make a good punching bag! 
Clowns clowns such a pain in the ass honking left and right but they make a good punching bag!

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
Warns for going POSTAL rare occasions where I was A. Bored or B. Not me on the computer But no bans

Thank you for your time

I KNOW the pacing is like a donkeys ass but deal with it oK!!!
You seem eager, and that's good. But most of your application is just how much you like beating up clowns and how you've done it repeatedly in the past, which is not good.

I'm going to assume those were jokes, and only take into consideration what's not about beating up clowns - there's not much left. Your sec experience seems to boil down to "i played sec on another server; i've had good rounds and chaotic rounds while playing sec on this server; i've spend a lot of time getting drunk while playing detective".

It would be easier to gauge how you feel about playing security and how you approach certain situations if you had been more detailed in your application, so i thought it'd be a good idea if i asked you some questions that'll hopefully help fill some of the "blank spaces" in your app.

1- Have you ever brigged someone? What's the brigging procedure you usually use?

2- Can you give me an example of what you consider to be fair punishment for the following crimes:

a) Theft

b) Simple Assault

c) Aggravated Assault (Anything that puts someone else in crit intentionally)

d) Murder

e) Stealing the Captain's ID

f) Stealing the HoS' ID

3- The Clown, the Research Director, and a fellow Security Officer are all accused of murder. How do you punish them? Equal punishment? Depends on the job?
(02-23-2022, 09:21 AM)stuck_in_void_HELP Wrote: Hope this is fine might be diffrent punishments then most but yeah here ya go!
1- Have you ever brigged someone? What's the brigging procedure you usually use? Well I ussually go over the crimes and witnesses and the detective for evidence and yeah then brig for X amount of time with all their stuff at the locker ussually which I just give back. Oh and also search the bags/ inventory of the said criminal  

2- Can you give me an example of what you consider to be fair punishment for the following crimes:

a) Theft Thats a easy one about 2 minutes maybe even one

b) Simple Assault Welp so from what I understand so 2 and a half mins maybe 3 maybe 2 depends really

c) Aggravated Assault (Anything that puts someone else in crit intentionally)3 and a half

d) Murder I mean if I could I would kill em but thats not very security like so about 5 mins maybe 10 demotion

e) Stealing the Captain's ID Eh yeah about 5 or 10 and demotion

f) Stealing the HoS' ID Thats really bad I know this is over the top but about 15 mins I am assuming that he stole something and probably assulted someone

3- The Clown, the Research Director, and a fellow Security Officer are all accused of murder. How do you punish them? Equal punishment? Depends on the job?
First of all its all equal as I think theres a saying justice is blind or something like that but yeah the same as point d so 5 mins or 10 mins and probably questioning as its probably a cult or something like that Im assuming that its at the same time  also I would punch the clown

NOTE: my sister can sometimes get on that slimy piece of lovable shit so I am in the process of implemeting security
Sorry, but no.

Your Security experience is like... nothing useful, you literally rant to fill space like a high school student and admit you are doing it. Not the kind of maturity I want to see from someone that is meant to lead a team.
(02-23-2022, 10:15 AM)Cal Wrote: Sorry, but no.

Your Security experience is like... nothing useful, you literally rant to fill space like a high school student and admit you are doing it. Not the kind of maturity I want to see from someone that is meant to lead a team. Fair... BUTTTTT Butt I can shoot a criminal thats enough?
your application tells me you probably don't understand why HoS is a whitelisted role, which indicates to me that you're not at all ready to handle that responsibility with the level of consideration that a HoS is expected to. would recommend really asking yourself why you want the role beyond being able to shoot people with the funny gun
(02-23-2022, 09:30 AM)Wimiko Wrote:
(02-23-2022, 09:21 AM)stuck_in_void_HELP Wrote: Hope this is fine might be diffrent punishments then most but yeah here ya go!
1- Have you ever brigged someone? What's the brigging procedure you usually use? Well I ussually go over the crimes and witnesses and the detective for evidence and yeah then brig for X amount of time with all their stuff at the locker ussually which I just give back. Oh and also search the bags/ inventory of the said criminal  

b) Simple Assault Welp so from what I understand so 2 and a half mins maybe 3 maybe 2 depends really

c) Aggravated Assault (Anything that puts someone else in crit intentionally)3 and a half

d) Murder I mean if I could I would kill em but thats not very security like so about 5 mins maybe 10 demotion

f) Stealing the HoS' ID Thats really bad I know this is over the top but about 15 mins I am assuming that he stole something and probably assulted someone

First of all its all equal as I think theres a saying justice is blind or something like that but yeah the same as point d so 5 mins or 10 mins and probably questioning as its probably a cult or something like that Im assuming that its at the same time  also I would punch the clown

NOTE: my sister can sometimes get on that slimy piece of lovable shit so I am in the process of implemeting security

This is enough to make me say -1 alone, the most you should be putting people in the brig for is about 5 minutes and although you can order it to be more as a HOS, if you can really justify a longer timer, it would be better for you to take them to robotics to borg them, at least in that case you can keep them in the round where putting someone in for more then 5 is a good way to make people, antags included very unhappy and a part of being any part of sec is to make sure everyone is having a good time.

(02-23-2022, 12:42 PM)Mrprogamer96 Wrote:
(02-23-2022, 09:30 AM)Wimiko Wrote:

This is enough to make me say -1 alone, the most you should be putting people in the brig for is about 5 minutes and although you can order it to be more as a HOS, if you can really justify a longer timer, it would be better for you to take them to robotics to borg them, at least in that case you can keep them in the round where putting someone in for more then 5 is a good way to make people, antags included very unhappy and a part of being any part of sec is to make sure everyone is having a good time.
One more thing, stealing the captain's spare or the HOS's ID is not worth even 5 minutes, its should be closer to 2:30 for grand theft and only add more charges if you can confirm if they have done more crimes with the ID.
I just played a round with you on 3 within the last few hours where you were a chef and were force feeding people cat drugs/drugging food, attacking people, threatening others and taking a hostage as a non-antag.

Unrelated to that, I don't think I've ever seen you on security and based how you behaved in that round alone leaves a bad taste in my house.

So no, I don't think you'd be a good HoS. -1
(02-23-2022, 09:30 AM)Wimiko Wrote: Hope this is fine might be diffrent punishments then most but yeah here ya go!

I was going to write this up a little bit more, but there's been enough said by other people that'd be unecessary.

I'll just say this: 15 minutes for stealing the HoS' ID seems a bit much, even for RP's slow-paced rounds. It's also more than what you're willing to give for murder, which doesn't come off as good.

Sorry, but it's a -1 from me.
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to negative community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be May 5. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep sec officering!