Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make handshake a prompted emote like *highfive
You know, where you have to choose to accept it. It'd make for good RP I think!

The messages could be like

"X refuses X's handshake!"

and "X shakes hands with X."
Only if there is a chance that the handshake will be limp so I can rp the horror of such an event.
Those are good except for the input box that draws focus from the game window.
(02-22-2022, 03:34 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: Those are good except for the input box that draws focus from the game window.

This is far beyond the scope of this but if it did a little prompt in the popup chat box that you could accept by help intent-ing their chest that would rock.
Yeah, handshake would be nice, actually tried that in the last round I played because I thought it was already a thing.
(02-22-2022, 03:34 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: Those are good except for the input box that draws focus from the game window.

Perhaps we could have some kind of overhead icon that indicates you're in handshake/highfive mode when you perform the emote, and then the person can perform the same emote to near you to complete the action? No window prompt needed
(02-23-2022, 08:38 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Perhaps we could have some kind of overhead icon that indicates you're in handshake/highfive mode when you perform the emote, and then the person can perform the same emote to near you to complete the action? No window prompt needed

Make the overhead icon clickable