Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[MERGED PR] Changes Insults in Heckle Program
Thumbs Up 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

[Input Wanted][Feature]
About the PR

This PR adds in a buttload of new insults for the guardbuddy "heckle" program as well as removing a couple that weren't very funny or could be hurtful towards the person being heckled.

As with the cheer_up program, more insults are better, so if you have funny insults, please share using this google form:

https://forms.gle/CfHHJfiziXYdt2tGA

In terms of what is "too far" which is a difficult line, especially considering that everyone is going to have different triggers and sensitivies, I'm very much interested in feedback in terms of insults that cross the line. If there are insults that could conceivably make people uncomfy, that's not a good thing, the point of this is to be fun for everyone.

Why's this needed?

Right now there are fewer than 10 insults and some of them suck.

Changelog

Code:
changelog
(u)AmazingDragons
(+)Nanotrasen has updated your favorite guardbuddies to include more insults for pranking your co-workers!

PULL REQUEST DETAILS
meh most of these feel like theyre trying to hard to be witty, they sound like reddit comments

i like the more childish, pettier ones personally

if the fat ones are dated those should go I guess
is there one that's just "NERD"

if not there should be
There is one that is just "NERD" (I think it has multiple e's, but same difference).

MetrickDuck, could you clarify what you meant? Maybe an example of a petty joke that you'd like and an example of "trying too hard"?
(02-22-2022, 08:28 AM)AmazingDragons Wrote: There is one that is just "NERD" (I think it has multiple e's, but same difference).

MetrickDuck, could you clarify what you meant? Maybe an example of a petty joke that you'd like and an example of "trying too hard"?

I think what he means is that the petty jokes are more funny like "you smell" or "dork" or "nerd" instead of long winded witty insults like "You’re so dense, light bends around you. Fortunately, that keeps us from having to look at you!"

petty ones are more funny and fitting for heckles instead of reddit comments imo