Head of Security Application, Wander (Roger Clementine)
While I've been unavoidably absent recently, I believe I have more than enough experience with Roger to provide a comment. First, playing security or Captain, Roger is great to be around. Roger is a great leader and provides some wonderful RP. If it's a slow shift, expect to have some great in depth conversations with him if that's your thing! Just by him being on the shift, it's going to be that much more fun.

As officer, I'm always glad to see Roger on the team. He responds quickly to calls, checks in the with team often, and communicates frequently with what he is doing. He has demonstrated a strong grasp of sentencing, and knows when to be harsher or more lenient. Roger provides perfect examples of de-escalation, utilizing the flash first before moving on to the stronger tools, and always seeks to engage in calming dialogue first. He is also great at training and helping out those new to security, and I have often witnessed him in action on this, and I am comfortable enough to know I do not need to oversee his training. His greatest strength I think is his ability to remain calm under pressure, and not once have I ever seen him lose his cool. I've also witnessed some great leadership qualities from Roger. If the HoS is busy or unable to respond to a situation, Roger is more than willing to step in and help guide the team in an organized but respectful way.

All that being said, Roger is stellar example to security, and I have no doubts he'll be a wonderful HoS. Full and strong +1.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Head of Security Application, Wander (Roger Clementine) - by KingMorshu - 03-10-2022, 09:09 AM