Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Job Of The Day Traitor Items?!
This is just a list of ideas. I don't expect everything on here to be added.

Mime: A book of advanced mimery. Allows you to mime things such as invisible walls into existence.

Barber: A special razor that lets you slit the throat of anyone you get onto the barber chair. May or may not include a pie-making device.

Mailman: Syndicate Mailman Suit, but not much else comes to mind. Courier Six references, maybe? Or access to the QM series of syndie items.

Lawyer: Chaplain's Faustian Bargain kit.

Tourist: Access to the Staff Assistant line of syndie items.

Musician: A special electric guitar that fires weaponized blasts of sound, We Happy Few: Lightbearer style. Rock on!

Boxer: Brass Knuckles. Hard to see (especially if layered under boxing gloves!), still gives the "punches" instead of "attacks with" message, but deals a lot more damage. Or some sorta Fist of the North Star gloves that heavily reduce your punch cooldown. Also, maybe something that allows access to the items in my "Unarmed Special Attacks" PR? https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid=18067
giving tourists a camera that applies blind could be neat

the idea of repeatedly using a camera on someone and taking pictures of them in increasing distress amuses me
I made a forum post a couple months back suggesting a mime traitor item that would just be a reskinned c saber that looks like a baguette called the “b saber”
(02-17-2022, 06:57 AM)MetricDuck Wrote: giving tourists a camera that applies blind could be neat

the idea of repeatedly using a camera on someone and taking pictures of them in increasing distress amuses me

They already have the item for speefs, so why not give it to the Tourists?