Complaint Unknown admin, unknown server, unknown time
(02-17-2022, 04:25 AM)Deadvickyart Wrote: I am not particularly fond of the part where you claim to take complaints of this nature seriously but then immediately close ranks to call me a liar, invent reasons for me to lie and also say that it wouldn't be sexual harassment if it happened. But I am not surprised.

We do, hence being insistent on asking for something we can work off of, otherwise this complaint/feedback is inactionable.

The situation feels fabricated because your first line of action was a PR to remove content rather than trying to address the alleged issue: a predatory staff member, the lack of information on which making it impossible to act upon, also your proposed changes not in any way being a satisfactory conclusion to a situation like this.

That being said, taking the complaint seriously and as has been mentioned: unfortunately unless your friend wishes to speak up there will likely be no further development, as we couldn't find anything to support this having happened.

If they do decide to, please let us know, I don't believe them doing so would endanger or otherwise expose them, as under the scenario you've described the alleged staff would already know who's involved, whereas for the rest of us it would allow us to take action.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unknown admin, unknown server, unknown time - by Gerhazo - 02-17-2022, 05:37 AM