Complaint Unknown admin, unknown server, unknown time
(02-17-2022, 03:07 AM)Deadvickyart Wrote: This is still about the code because I was told this was a necessary step to get my changes put forward. If you're angry that this thread exists at all, blame the person who told me to make it.

I am unaware of the step in the PR process which requires you to accuse a member of Goonstation Staff of committing sexual harassment in order to get a code review. 

And to clarify we're not asking you to out any victim of a harassment situation, just that you provide us the barest of details so we can get this person off of our staff. As it stands, you're currently simultaneously accusing someone of harassment and also enabling them to remain in a position of authority over a community of thousands. A code change to remove a fucking catgirl joke race is not going to protect anyone. You're literally invoking a criminal act to try and force a goddamn code merge and being upset we're focusing on the crime part and not the code part of this situation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unknown admin, unknown server, unknown time - by Mrfishstick - 02-17-2022, 03:23 AM