Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Traitor Obj Try to deprive the station of clothing and its Uncomfortable Nature
Having just finished a game as Joanne Joe Smail, I was a terrorist, with the game given directive Try to deprive the station of clothing. I didn't enjoy it and wasn't feeling the murderous mood. I opted to help everyone by mindslaving hop and raising wages. Then only did I mindslave Capn and Sec, say I am here to help, raise wages and was given the original order to make clothes illegal.

After that I mentioned it to a few folks around the station and while some just did not care and striped, some of course were made uncomfortable and were put off by this whole act in general.

As the round came to a close, an admin messaged me and said "Objectives do not protect you from the rules. In the future, please avoid creating scenarios that will make players uncomfortable" I absolutely agree

So why is that whole traitor round prompt/scenario based to make it like that?
No punishment was given and the consensus was to drop it. But it did make those players uncomfortable and the idea of the prompt only creates for more chances for that to happen and could have better alternatives.

removed
For what it is worth the objective doesn’t state anywhere in it to take others uniforms just to deprive the station of clothing. If I had it I would have taken any spare locker uniforms and fed them all to the grinder. That being said it’s probably for the best that it’s removed.